Monday, March 20, 2006

No, we didn't float away...

...But it was touch and go there for a while. It seems that the areas surrounding us received a whopping foot of rain over the past three days. We got our share too, but no flooding in the neighborhood to speak of. But it sure made for a cold and uneventful weekend. Thank goodness we have computers and cable!

Since we all have very different schedules at the house and don’t see each other every day, we’re instituting a Sunday Family Dinner Nite. Every Sunday, one of us will be responsible for creating a tasty meal for everyone in the house. Last nite our roomie Dave made a delectable meal – teriyaki salmon and chicken with saffron rice, veggies, spring rolls and home-made Nuoc Mam sauce for dipping. Fantastic! It’s amazing this man is still single, he’s got great kitchen skills.

I know I’m behind on the times and all, but we’ve been playing "The Sims 2" over the weekend. Evan has downloaded all kinds of crazy cheats and patches. This is definitely a game that one could obsess over. Did you know you can make them naked? My main goal was to get two sims to hook up and do the ‘woohoo’, as they call it in the game. Mission accomplished.

I’m planning my prank for April 1st. I don’t do one every year, but I just can’t resist.

Here’s my only attempt at a haiku:

Matters of the heart
Cannot be medicated.
It was worth a shot.

Enjoy your week folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger monogodo said...

The more I read about this "Dave" person, and the fact that he's single, the more I'm convinced he must be gay.

:)

3/24/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL.

Pretty sure he's not, but certainly a confirmed bachelor. He's been married before - not that that's any indication of one's gayness of course.

3/24/2006 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter