Friday, March 17, 2006

So he can't make coffee...

Just a post so you can all be jealous of me. I woke up with a nasty migraine today. Yuck. But that's not why you should envy me. I stayed home from work and stayed in bed to try and alleviate the pain. And guess what I got?

Breakfast.
In bed.

Yes, that's right ladies. My boyfriend is cooler than yours. He cooked me breakfast, a most delicious omelet, brought it to me, and we watched SpongeBob together.

How's that for an awesome morning? It got better, but I'll spare you those details. ;)

Have a great weekend all!

Oh, and nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. (I'm sticking my tongue out at you.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Hmmmmm!!! :) SpongeBob Huh?

3/19/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I loves me some Spongebob. :)

3/20/2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter