Sunday, April 09, 2006

Moving Day

Well, it's official. After a hunt for a moving truck, several days of rearranging and organizing, and many hours of hard labor, Evan is finally moved in. Thankfully he had much help from the boys with the big heavy stuff. I stuck to the girlie tasks of cleaning and straightening and deciding where all the new stuff will go. The place looks great, I'm quite pleased. Much to my surprise, everything he had kinda blends in with my stuff, and I haven't found anything that I'd want to throw out. Of course, this is coming from a woman who lived with Star Wars posters and a life-size cardboard cut-out of Captain Kirk for years.

Tolerance? Yeah, I have a little.

I've never lived with a man who I wasn't married to. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just different. He thinks I'm freaking out. I'm fine, really. I'm glad to have him, and all of his stuff here, with me. Shacking up. Right on.

Had fun with the kids this weekend. We took them to see The Benchwarmers. Hilarious. It's late. Here I sit. I'm having a glass of wine. The cat is sitting on the back of my chair, purring like craazy. The boys are playing WoW at their respective computer desks. And my man looks so...at home.

Happy chick, that's me. I think I'm gonna like this. :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

A life! sized! cardboard! cutout! of! Captain Kirk! William! Shatner! What! an! actor!

If anyone ever calls me a geek I'll remember this.

--Travis--

4/10/2006 2:49 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ok, just to clarify - *I* wasn't the geek, I was just married to one.

But don't ask me if I know any Klingon dialect, because I'm a terrible liar. :)

4/10/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

Congrationalicious! or something like that, wine did I hear glasses clinking?

4/10/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

Oh Jenn how come you never come by my blog?

4/10/2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sorry! I'm on my way. I haven't really visited anyone's lately.

4/10/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

DFC...glad the moving is over.

Hey, guess what? I fucking posted a blog. GASP!

4/10/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OMG.

*thud*

4/10/2006 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! sauna

2/23/2007 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Amber brkich bikini Best for fat lose running pace for men http://www.financial-planning-for-disabled-children.info Radar detectors dont work Anc vitamines Lcd font Italian handbag leather purse discovery land rover review Gambling winning Heavy patio furniture

4/24/2007 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter