Friday, April 07, 2006

Don't date dumb.

I just wanted to share this because I thought it was funny.

My daughter has a new boyfriend. Seems like a nice boy and all, I don't know. But the guys she has dated in the past tended towards the less than intelligent breed. I'm guessing that's so she can tell them what to do and boss them a bit. But I could be wrong.

But yesterday she was telling me about the new one. She said he was nice and smart. Smart? Really? How smart could he be? And this is what she said to me:

"Yeah, he's really smart. He actually used the word 'cliche' correctly in a sentence!"

Be still my heart. We've got a Rhodes Scholar on our hands.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I have a clutch on my car too.

4/09/2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah, she can't date you either Tom.

4/10/2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter