Sunday, March 12, 2006

Chuck E Cheese pics

These are from our very silly trip to Chuck E. Cheese. It's rare that I can get all three of the kids in a picture, so I took full advantage of this opportunity. Evan decided we should all try and squeeze into one pic. I can't believe it worked. Left to right: Evan, Lauran (aka, The Teenager), Emily, me, Christopher






Why do my kids look so goth-like? I swear, they are happy little people. Getting the boy to smile for a picture is ridiculously difficult, so I'll settle for the goofy look. The girls, well, they're teenagers. Enough said.

Aww, my little family.

7 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

great pics.

3/13/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

You guys are losers. AWESOME losers.

3/13/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh yeah...and I did your damn tag thingie. Because I, too, am an awesome loser.

3/13/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You are the awesomest loser of them all! I strive to be as big a loser as you. Sadly, I fall short.

Speaking of short, have you seen the new midget reality show? The jokes just write themselves.

3/14/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh god, there's ANOTHER midget reality show? Sheesus. Does this one involve a fake marriage and a million dollars? If so, I'm shooting myself right now.

3/14/2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

No, this one is about a family, I can't remember the name of it, but it's on TLC. It's a midget couple and their kids. They have twin boys, one is a midget and the other is not, and their other kids are average height.

The wife was talking about her husband and said that he 'micro manages' and gets hung up on the 'little details'. I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants.

Yes. I'm going to hell.

And my face looks way fat in those pics, I'm tempted to take them down. :(

3/14/2006 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cholesterol level bee low Maternity clothes buy Maxtor hard drive support bedroom bondage Pda strippoker dirty stories Yamaha motor sports in athens tennessee Saab 9 5 auto engines Sabrina ts tranny Erectile dysfunction marijuana

4/23/2007 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter