Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yep. It's Tuesday.

Howdy and stuff. Feeling good today, just a couple of things/events to mention.

Wednesday, October 26th:
Dallas Funniest Person Semi-Finals

This is gonna be a great show! Please come out and support your favorite locals. The audience will have a say in the voting this week, so the more the merrier!

Please give a big hand to your contestants:

Shaun Arredondo
Michael Cochran
Seth Cowles
Brent Dawson
Tom Devenport
Johnny Elbow
Brandon Enriquez (Yarko)
Beth Featherstone
Billy McFarland
Anthony Perez
Bryce Richardson
Corey Sutton
Dustin Ybarra

If you see any of these funny folks around town, give em a big pat on the back for making it this far!

Friday, October 28th:
Late-nite Stand-up Show at the West End

Come see some of our semi-finalists on Friday nite! The line-up includes: Brent Dawson, Tom Devenport, Bryce Richardson, Dustin Ybarra, Josh Wetherspoon, and more! (The 'more' is me.) Tickets are $10.

Wednesday, November 2:
"Is this thing on?"
Open Mic at the Addison Improv

This is the big stage, folks. We all want to be up there someday, and now we have our shot! Come see us get our 4 minutes of fame at the infamous Addison Improv. Admission is $10 and the show starts at 8:00 PM.

That's it for now. Hope to see you at a show!

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Gosh, I don't know if I can make it on Wednesday. I'll try. HA. I can't be funny today. I'm in a foul mood. Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you.

10/25/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ha! I've been in one of those moods for a couple of days. I think it has something to do with the stars, the moon, and stupid assholes pissing me off!

And I...will always love you. Oohh oohh.

10/25/2005 12:15 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

Good Luck to all!!

10/25/2005 6:27 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

It is NOT Tuesday...it is WEDNESDAY. I demand updates. God dammit, it's not like you're BUSY or anything. What about ME? ME ME ME ME ME. I wish you weren't so fucking LAZY all the god damn time. FUCK!

10/26/2005 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You didn't mention anything about my drinking problem or the herpes. Are you feeling ok?

;p

10/26/2005 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter