Thursday, October 27, 2005

Soda? We don't need no stinking soda!

The latest craziness in my office?

The boss is on a tear about people drinking too many sodas. We are to be limited to one soft drink per day, per person. Not terribly unreasonable, no? But, right now, at this very moment, she is having a meeting – yes, I said a meeting - with our bookkeeper to determine why we consumed so many sodas during the month of October. The poor woman (our bookkeeper, not the boss) is a wreck trying to figure out how many meetings we had in the office and how many sodas were provided during those meetings. I was able to account for at least one case of Diet Coke. I can’t believe this is an issue. Watch for the made-for-tv movie, coming soon to the Lifetime channel.

Yes, the company pays for them, and yes, we appreciate having them. But I won’t be shedding any tears if they go away. There’s a vending machine downstairs and it works just fine.

Someday I'll be famous. Someday I'll be famous. Someday....

6 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

That makes no sense at all. And how much is a complimentary ticket autographed by you and Beth?

10/27/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger decade5 said...

"Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job!"

Jen, I seriously think you get The Most comment-spammers on Blogger. Seriously. You win. Keep up the good job!

10/27/2005 6:51 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sky, I'll make sure you get one for free. :)

Yay! Jill said I win! Weeeee! What's my prize? Lemme guess: More Spam! Yay!

Bryce: She'd probably take it as a compliment.

10/28/2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Promise to sign my petition? :)

10/28/2005 1:05 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

well done, Jenn. Well done.

10/28/2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

:-)

10/28/2005 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter