Thursday, October 27, 2005

Congrats to the Finalists!!!!

Good morning! The semi-finals were great last nite. Here is your list of finalists for the Dallas Funniest Person contest!

Brent Dawson
Tom Devenport
Brandon Enriquez (Yarko)
Anthony Perez
Corey Sutton
Dustin Ybarra

Congratulations guys! It was a good show and everyone did well. I was nervous for you guys, just like a den mother should be. It was a tough competition for sure. Seth Cowles originally placed as a finalist, but he stepped forward and gave up his spot as he will be out of town the day of the finals. Damn jew.

Final round will be on Saturday, November 5th at 9:00 PM. Watch for emails from me soon.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Yeah, so, I may look a little stressed, but I'm fine, really. Thanks again to our judges: Andrea Grimes from the Observer, funny man Robby Bowen, and Richard Schiller, owner of Comedy Defensive Driving. Thanks to Dixon Wiles, our host, and Chris Dodgen for entertaining. Did I leave anyone out? I feel like the freaking Oscars here, and the music is about to cut me off.

Have an awesome week!

blog counter
blog counter