Sunday, October 30, 2005

Friday was good and thanks for asking

Hi bloggers! It's Sunday morning, and we completely forgot to set the clocks back last nite. Imagine my surprise when I turn on the computer and it says that it's 8:30 AM. 8:30? I'm up at 8:30 on a Sunday morning? What the heck?

Friday nite we had a great show. I was surprised at the size of the audience - about 20 people. Not bad for a Friday at 11:00 PM! Everyone had a good set. Thanks to Josh, Bryce, Brent, Tom and Dustin for coming. Despite earlier events in the evening, I had a good set. I try to be a professional whenever possible. And my sloth was right there with me, as always, laughing and cheering me on. It makes me happy to have him around.

That was my last show to produce for a while. Not sure what I'll be doing now. Improv open mic is on Wednesday nite, and the finals for the Dallas Funniest Person are on Saturday. After that, it looks like I have some free time. But I have plenty of things to work on, so I certainly won't be bored.

Hope you all have a good Halloween. I think I'm going back to bed now.

blog counter
blog counter