Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Undecipherable

Here's an actual email I received from a guy on the Yahoo Personals. This is unedited, exactly how I got it:

"guy is setting at the bar , can i have a beer please the guy gives him a beer. setting guy prose beer on his head and the bar guy saids to him what are you doing and setting guy says I'm getting my date drank. hahahahahahaha i taught it was funny. well I'm glad and to thank you for taking the time and sounds like you have fun telling jokes and i can say some too but i have a job already. i have my own home and i have worked for the same company for23 years and i have a daugther and granddaughter that live with me right now . I'm a family man that takes care of family and will do anything i can to be there. i don't lie to people and i don't like to be lied at. i have allot of things i like to do like camping, walks at the park, movies,dancing (sometimes 2 left feet) i will not talk about the other sports. urcute"

I'm actually convinced that 90% of the guys on that site are retarded.

I have a date with a somewhat coherent guy this evening. Wish me luck. I can't say I'm optimistic. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter