Thursday, June 04, 2009

Today's Winner

Another gem from the Yahoo personals site:

"I want to visit a swing club. Looking for someone fun to go with. This Friday or Saturday night. I will be a gentleman. I just want to see this. I am married. I am fun and will be a blast to hang out with. If you ever wanted to explore this scene then do it with me. I will protect you or show you off or stay away and let you go. It is up to you. I am not sure what I want to do myself. You can bring a friend (female, club rules unless it is another couple.) if you want. I promise you a fun night and safe night. I think swing is such a crazy idea but I want to see it myself. Hope you will join me, let's laugh and explore together. No "performance" expected. Let's just see where it goes. Thanks."

This guy actually sent me a message and asked if I wanted to go.
LMAO.
No. No I don't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

I can't believe you passed up such a golden opportunity...

Seems that Yahoo personals attract the gene pool experiments that went horribly, horribly wrong.

Oh My God, I so totally didn't mean you, Jenn! Honest!

:)

6/04/2009 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Gina said...

Dear Stranger --

I would like for you to come with me to a Swing club where we can have sex with other strangers....

....Hmm....on the brightside -- I think it's bad form to have sex with the one that brought you --

-- you find all the best ones

G

6/04/2009 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter