Saturday, June 06, 2009

A real show!

Well, they liked me so much on Thursday nite that they invited to be in a weekend show. Freaking amazing!

Saturday, June 13th
Hyena's Arlington
10:30 PM

There is a two item minimum, and I believe it's $10 to get in, but it will be roughly 4-5 comics instead of 10 or more. Tell them you're there to see me at the door. I get in better with the management folks when I bring people.

It's funny. It was exactly 4 years ago this week that I started getting booked at the West End Comedy Club. I was really sad when the owners moved away and it shut down. But I'm Hyena's bitch now. Yeah, that's right.

Come see me!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Gina said...

you killed on Thursday -- I'm not shocked one bit that you're back on a weekend night!

I got to visit cougarville today -- 25 year old IMed me -- he said he wanted to be with someone with experience who"knows what they're doing" -- all I could think was -- "gee -- me too -- PASS!"

-- G

6/06/2009 9:46 AM  
Blogger I said...

Hey! I wanna go see!

6/08/2009 6:44 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ahh, Cougarville. I can't seem to get directions out of it myself. ;)

Tom! Come see the show, dammit!

6/08/2009 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter