Friday, March 21, 2008

I never wanted to be the 'crazy cat lady'

Howdy folks. It's been a while, and honestly, it's not due to laziness or anything like that, it's just that nothing much had been going on recently.

Well, until last week.

Last week I was on vacation from work. Yes, I took a well-earned week away from my job, with the hopes of not really doing much. Some resting, some cleaning, hanging out with my daughter cuz she was her spring break. Well she got a really bad case of strep and mostly cried and slept for the better part of the week. My oldest daughter showed up on my doorstep with her cat in tow cuz her and her boyfriend are splitting up and she may be moving back in with me.

I've been really angry and sad lately. Both of my daughters are going thru some pretty big things right now and I'm trying to deal with it all. I won't go into details. Let's just say that I've been where each of them are, and it's not a pleasant place to be.

I feel like writing, but I'm not motivated. I had a break down at work earlier this week. I just sat at my desk and sobbed off and on pretty much all day. It was so bad, I had co-workers calling me at home that nite to see if I was ok. How embarrassing.

I'm just super stressed right now. I know it will pass, and things will work out, as they always do. But sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of that awful tunnel.

I do have 3 very cute cats in my house though, and that makes me smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up. Things could be worse. You could be living my life. Oh, and that light at the end of the tunnel? In my case, it's usually the train.....

3/21/2008 7:36 AM  
Blogger decade5 said...

I totally fucking hate crying at work. Gah! None of your kiddos deserves any sort of pain whatsoever. A pox on anyone who messes with E! A POX I say!!!

3/26/2008 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter