Monday, October 15, 2007

I remember this feeling

I feel GOOD today. I mean, just really, really good.

I didn't wake up angry today. I don't feel anxious, suspicious or sad. I look good. I smell good. I feel good. There are no tears in sight.

The storm kept Emily and I up pretty late, and we both knew we needed to get some sleep, but instead we hung out and talked. She's just the most amazing kid. But even with the limited amount of sleep I had, I was able to hop right out of bed this morning.

I'm smiling. I look pretty cute when I smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember nights like that with my mother...that whole mother-daughter thing...it can be awful, and it can be wonderful, and I think usually it's kind of both.

And there's a happy vibe coming from your writing...this is good.

10/16/2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

She's such a great kid.

I'm trying to keep the happy vibe. I've written some things that weren't happy, but I decided to take them down later.

10/17/2007 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter