Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

I did something this week that I have never done before - I took our laundry to a bundle service and had them do it for me. I thought it would be strange to have some stranger washing my unmentionables, so it never occurred to me that this was an incredibly valuable service. But wow, I could get used to this! They washed, they folded, they put things on hangers. It was ready when they said it would be, and nothing was lost or misplaced. I did misjudge how much I dropped off - they charge by the pound - but in the end, it saved me money and at least 3 hours of my time, which was worth it. If they spoke English, it would have been even better, but one should not expect the world for 65 cents per pound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter