Monday, September 03, 2007

Extra!

Just a quick note before the evil Time Warner people show up yet again to fix our pathetic cable. Grr.

Some good friends of mine have sold their movie script and are in production. Damn I'm happy for them! It's a vampire flick, and we got to be extras last nite. How cool is that? And they have some real, live, working actors - Nicholas Brendon, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Tom Towles, of various Rob Zombie movie fame and many others. Here's a pic of Beth and I with Mr. Brendon. He's super nice and absolutely loves the script.


2 Comments:

Blogger Inferus said...

Congratulations to your friend. Selling anything in the entertainment field is difficult and worthy of applause when it happens. I should know, all the problems I've had with my novels being published.

9/11/2007 12:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Getting published is very difficult from what I've heard. Of course, I rarely finish anything, so I've yet to attempt it. I will check out your work, it sounds interesting from your blog!

9/11/2007 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter