Friday, June 15, 2007

Bummer.

My resume is starting to read like a travel itinerary...a few months here, a couple of months there. Too bad the locations aren't any more exotic than Addison and Plano. I did have that stint in McKinney, which is as far away from civilization as I'm comfortable with, but I digress.

As of this past Monday, I am officially, once again, unemployed. I won't go into specifics, but it wasn't due to any wrongdoing on my part, just some unfortunate circumstances. I wish them continued success, and I know that I left a small handprint on an amazing company.

After being there for nearly a year, I am certainly going to miss the people. While picking up my stuff and turning in my badge yesterday, I saw and spoke with as many people as I could, but I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone, so specifically to you R&D and Operations guys - let's get together and have a drink when you're all back in the office. Stay in touch. My email address is floating around there somewhere.

People always ask me why I never put any pictures or personal items on my desk.
This is why.

And so ends the reign of the Coffee Nazi. Take over for me, Lauren.

2 Comments:

Blogger monogodo said...

You've got an email about a job lead from me.

6/19/2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks! I responded.

6/24/2007 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter