Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Jenn


13 Things That Begin With the Letter E
(I got this from Melissa's blog and it looked like fun, although my answers are much shorter and far less eloquent than hers. http://www.missmeliss.com/)

1. Evan - My partner, my friend, the man who means the world to me. Yes, there are days when our lives are less than perfect, but I truly believe that we were meant to be together.
2. Eggs - someone told me once that I make the best scrambled eggs ever. I don't know what made them so good.
3. Entertaining - What can I say? I'm love making people laugh.
4. Egypt - I hope to visit the pyramids someday.
5. eBay - I heard a reference made to this website on Futurama last nite and thought - wow, a cartoon about the future has a dated reference. Hmm. Also - I have never bought or sold anything on eBay.
6. Ego - I don't have much of one, really.
7. Emotional - I have been told more than once that I am too much of this. Oh well. I'm a chick. Get over it.
8. Espresso - Mmm, strong, perfectly brewed coffee. What's not to love?
9. Employment - I am still very happy to have a job that I like.
10. Envy - 1 of the 7 deadly sins that I am guilty of.
11. Epitaph - I do hope that something nice is said of me on my tombstone.
12. Edamame - my favorite snack. It's good for you, it's fun to eat, and even my kids will choke down a soybean or two.
13. Entitlement - I absolutely hate people who have an entitlement mentality. No one 'owes' you anything.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

Blogger DoofleCrew said...

Everybody loves Doofleboy!

Egotistical: That's what they call me!

Ev.....

That's all I've got for now. Damn....

5/03/2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks, Doof.

5/04/2007 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe I did NOT include espresso in my list? Shocking, no?

And hey, you haven't seen my vivid magenta hair yet!!!

I like edamame, too :)

I meant to comment on something you wrote earlier - a week or so ago - and blogger wouldn't let me. I'm still reading, though.

5/04/2007 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter