Friday, June 24, 2005

My daughter is bored.....

Summer vacation is highly overrated. This is an email I received today from my 12-year old daughter, Emily, who has nothing better to do:

"Well, when chickens fly, I'll bounce on metal and land on the moon! But til then I settle for pigs flying and eating stinky cheeze with my invisible cat and my pretty pony! I can't eat it with my lizard, because he gets gas when he eats cheeze. Sleeping in the same room with him after he eats cheeze is about as appealing as playing leap frog with unicorns."

And I thought I was random. Whoa. Comedians shouldn't have children.

Way to make mom contemplate gassy lizards and leaping over unicorns, princess. Yes, I know how you feel about the monarchy, but you're still a princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter