Thursday, May 05, 2005

June Calendar - Comedy Shows

Until I get my actual website up and running, I'll post my show schedule here. I will be appearing on the following dates:

Friday & Saturday, June 3-4 - The Midnite Rush, West End Comedy Theater
Shows start at midnite (hence the name). Tickets are $10 at the door.

Saturday, June 11 - Comedy Showcase, West End Comedy Theater
Show starts at 9:30 PM, tickets are $10 if you mention (and please do) that you're there to see me.

Thanks to all my friends who believed I was funny, and for encouraging me to show it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We used to see this chick in Houston at the LaffStop on West Gray (near Lewis Black's "End of the Universe"), she was great. Often pulled a "late number" in the line-up draw, but we'd stay WAY past midnight to hear her. Treat yourself.

6/03/2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thank you for the plug! Wish you H-town folks could get up here, but I'm sure I'll be seeing ya soon!

6/03/2005 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter