Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Random thoughts

I love music. I think it's amazing that people can write songs, and I often wonder what their inspiration was in writing particular lyrics. My biggest curiosity - Alanis Morissette. I hadn't thought about this for a long time until someone brought it up recently. She wrote the greatest, most angry break-up song ever, "You Oughta Know". I loved that song, but I desperately wanted to know who it was about. I heard it was a hockey player, but no confirmation there. She whispered it to Larry David on "Curb Your Enthusiasm", but he didn't share. Recently, someone told me it was about Dave Coulier. I have no idea if that's true, but I have to assume it's not. Dave? The "Full House" guy? No way! How could you ever get that angry at a guy who does Bullwinkle and Popeye impressions? I saw him on "The Surreal Life" with the likes of Flava Flav and Brigitte Nielsen. Pity. I always had a crush on him, because he reminded me of my high-school boyfriend - minus the impressions. He really seemed like a pretty normal, nice guy. Someone you could hang out with, have a beer with. Just don't ask him if he thinks the Olsen twins are hot. He hates that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter