Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vacation!

Yo, blog readers. What's up?

So things have been kinda crappy lately. Well, I don't know. I'm just in a mood, and have been for about 6 days now.

Really bad set on Sunday nite at Hyena's. So bad I don't even want to talk about it. But I cried and fretted and beat myself up over it on Monday, so I'm ready to go to the Improv tonite. Not going up, just going to support.

Had an icky stomach virus for a few days - which probably contributed to my bad set on Sunday, but whatever. Feeling sooo much better.

I have dumped/deleted/forgotten the majority of young boys in my repertoire - is that a good word for it? Harem? I don't know. I'm hanging on to the bass player and my Italian boy. I'm tired of the rest.

My birthday is Saturday. 41. Freaking yay.
My mom and I are going to New Mexico tomorrow for a few days - right after I go to the State Fair with the Alzheimer's patients. We get to shop and eat and see cool things in Santa Fe and Albuquerque - and I get to see my bass player. Sweet! It's only been 4 months.

Big hugs.
Road trip!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Cool! I need a vacation too! Man! How do you do it? I am broke....

10/14/2009 12:14 PM  
Blogger I said...

You need to come back soon.

10/20/2009 6:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

My mom paid for most of it, that's how I did it.

10/20/2009 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter