Wednesday, October 07, 2009

It's been a busy year

Do you guys remember that song, "88 Lines About 44 Women" ? Well, this is my tribute. Call it a rip-off, if you will, but I thought it was funny. If you feel that you were left off the list, well, this is my list from THIS year. lol. And I know I don't usually mention names, but I'm pretty sure that no one really knows who these guys are. Enjoy. :)

28 Lines About 15 Guys

Sean is cute and 24,
He likes to do it on the floor.
Victor is just 22 –
You’d be amazed what he can do.
Daniel was so 23,
He played guitar and sang to me.
David was a psycho bore,
Too old for me at 34.
Jason, all of 27 –
I hope I see his cock in heaven.
Chris tends bar, he’s 31.
He brings me wine when he gets done.
At 37, Joe plays bass.
Says he really likes my face.
25, that hippie John –
I wondered what drugs he was on.
Hazi was just 21 –
Not much older than my son!
The Russian guy who fixed my car
Was old enough to be a Czar.
Dan played drums, he’s 28.
He really wasn’t really all that great.
Geoffery, a funny 30.
He liked it rough, he liked it dirty.
Joel’s a friend, he’s 26.
He needs to get his marriage fixed.
Ryan, sweet and 33,
Never had the time for me.
Paul’s my age, we’re good friends.
He’ll be a bachelor til the end.
And now this poem has got to end.
28 lines about 15 guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Jenn.........What are you? Madonna? Fifteen? I haven't had that many women in my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude but this needs to be slowed down before something bad happens. Have you seen Motley Crue lately? I don't want you to crash and burn at 40. Next year let's try to get it down to ten. Well, unless you get a full shirt tatoo. Then you're going to have to at least double your stats. If you get a huge tatoo can I have my name somewhere in it? Maybe you could put Doofleboy.com on your lower back. That would be cool! Can you do that? I'll pay you an advertizing fee. Please? I want that. Please? But seriously slow down the permiscuity. I'll do my joke about you if you don't.

"Jerry Jones had his largest crowd ever at the new Texas stadium last week. Yeah, it was a convention for all the guys that kissed Jenn Hoff."

10/09/2009 6:05 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

Madonna....hehe.

Back tattoo is already taken. I'm advertising for Hyena's. hahahahaha.

In all honesty, I didn't sleep with every guy on the list. I threw in a few friends just to fill in space.

But I liked your joke. It's funny that you think they actually kissed me. Booty calls don't kiss. Silly Doofleboy. ;)

10/09/2009 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter