Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Friday

Here's part of my horoscope for today:

"Remember that thoughts are usually repetitive;
they reflect what you think is true, but not the truth itself. "

It always seems to say shit like that when I'm in the midst of doubting things. Thanks, astrology.

I forgot to mention...you know what the best part was about open mic on Wednesday? Introducing myself to people I didn't know and having them say, "OH! I've heard of you!"

That was a cool feeling.

Evan's got two ComedySportz shows this weekend, so we'll be downtown a lot. I'm apartment hunting with The Teenager, probably tomorrow. Clerks II opens today. I need some coffee and a shower. Have a happy Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter