Saturday, July 22, 2006

Come see me tonite.

Good morning bloggers! It's a beautiful day in Plano, Tx. The sun is shining and it's a bearable 98 degress. Of course, it's only 9:30 AM, so by noon my sunny disposition may disappear. I hate summers in Texas.

Tonite, it's the Gong Show. I would say I'm nervous, but I won't be feeling that until much later. Right now I'm just giddy about the fabulous prizes they're giving away this year. The winner of the finals gets $2500 cash and a CRUISE. A cruise! I want that cruise. I could use the cash too, but how much fun would the boyfriend and I have on a cruise?

Show starts at 10 PM tonite. I'll be there a bit early, and sadly, I'll miss the CSz show. I've been to every one of them since Evan's return, so I don't think he's too upset. We always support each other in comedy, and he and the gang (ok, not so much a gang as a handful) are heading down to catch me as soon as their show is done. He missed my set last year, but he arrived just in time to hear them announce me as the winner for that nite. God I hope I don't suck this time. Details:

Ben's Half Yard House
7102 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
(@ Greenville and Park Lane, next to Enchilada's)

There's no cover charge as far as I know, and their drink specials usually kick ass.

CSz had a good show last nite. Unfortunately, the owner's wife was at home sick, so Ann Marie and I were put to work. She took the money and I helped seat people. We tried not to look completely lost. I always love to help out when I can.

Coffee time. Hope to see you at the Gong Show, and if I get gonged, try not to rub it in. Thanks. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I have to work!

7/22/2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You didn't miss much. :)

7/23/2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter